Shop for Indianapolis Colts gear at Fanatics.com

Man Who Sued Harrison Over Being Shot – Shot Himself Seven Times

Marvin Harrison might not be a Colt anymore, but fans are still interested in what happens to the all-time great Colts WR. The NY Daily News reports today that the man who sued Harrison claiming he shot him, was himself shot 7 times in Philly:

The man who sued Marvin Harrison, contending that the former Colts wide receiver had shot him last year, was in critical condition Tuesday after being shot seven times in Philadelphia. Dwight Dixon, 33, told officers that he believed that Harrison was behind the latest shooting, according to a Philadelphia police source.

According to the source, authorities are investigating whether Harrison, currently a free agent, is linked. “Mr. Dixon told officers on scene that he had a dispute with Marvin Harrison,” the source said of yesterday’s shooting. “And Marvin Harrison probably hired someone to do this.”

Crazy stuff, and we’ll see if this somehow comes back to Harrison in anyway.


Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Colts Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

Submit to Digg  Stumble This Story  Share on Twitter  Post on Facebook  Post on MySpace  Add to del.icio.us  Bark It Up  Submit to Reddit  Fave on Technorati

One Response to “Man Who Sued Harrison Over Being Shot – Shot Himself Seven Times”

  1. Brian Rock says:

    FREE Marvin Harrison!!!

Leave a Reply